Got a testimony?

I do. It was so strange, me and my hubby felt we were straying away from GOd we didn't have time to read his word, and we made excuses about worshiping him. So we finnally picked up his word, well the next morning was sunday so we went to church and we felt better and for some reason the people that seat you were telling us to come to the frount where the reserved seats were and sit, we felt weird, and did'nt sit there but sat near. when the service begain we looked at each other and relized it was about exactly what we had read in the bible and exactly every detail on what we were feeling, and it answered all our questions. When we left church my hubby said it felt you know when a father wants to talk to a certain child in particular, God wanted to speak to us that day and called us to the front

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 3:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Thats awesome! Glad to hear youre on the right track.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• We truly do worship an Awesome, Amazing God! You just keep on like you are. God is most definetly working in your lives. God bless you!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 10:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• This is a great testimony stay with God and he will help you and your hubby in everything that you do...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Back in August of 2008 my son, his girlfriend, & a neighbor all got a job. They had all been looking for a while. I'm the one that was driving when the girls found out. The reason I was driving is b/c I had on that same day gotten my drivers license back ( which had been suspended for a yr or more b/c of child support). I told the girls that all I could say was thank God. Then our neighbor suggested we go to church starting the next day(which would be a Wed. night service), then she remembered they had to work starting the next day. So I said how about on Sunday & that I had a church in mind. My neighbor asked which one & I told her the name. I had heard about it a cpl yrs earlier. Well the only people in the vehicle when we talked about this was me, my sons g/f & our neighbor. No one else heard this conversation. The very next day after the 3 of them went to work ppl from that church came knocking on doors to invite ppl
    onefasttatortot

Answer by onefasttatortot at 3:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• to attend that nights service for fellowship & worship. My family & I went. We have been attending that church since then and 3 of my children have been baptized my husband & I have rededicated our lives & we are both in ministries now. GOD IS AWESOME!!!
    onefasttatortot

Answer by onefasttatortot at 3:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• That is so wonderful!!! God is so good he will do special things for you when you think he don't know how you feel or think. He will speak if we just listen. That is a blessing how the Lord dealt with you both at the same time!!! I am very happy for you!!
    jesspraise35

Answer by jesspraise35 at 2:36 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• On the news last night was the story of a 4 year old toddler. She had been blinded by her parents. Child Services had taken her away from them, but thanks to the bureaucrats and outraged christians, she may now have to be returned to the monsters that blinded her. Yeah, right. God is good. Maybe you should have him throw a miricle this direction because there is an innocent little girl who will probably end up dead thanks to gods "goodness". And don't bother to quote free will to me. If your god isn't strong enough to override the free will of these evil parents, maybe he doesn't deserve to be worshipped.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 3:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009