Does anyone have in kinky vday plans?

I want to make this the vday of hubbys life, we have a babysitter all night and it will just be us, so i want to rock his world and tease, i bought lingerie. but i want to tease too. What should i do to make him frisky? what are you doing? any advice or ideas? thanks ladies

angels4262

Asked by angels4262 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• :( My Husband has 24/h duty on Valentines day *tear*
    WeLuvOurNUGGET

Answer by WeLuvOurNUGGET at 4:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes, i am working! thats probably the best i will get. my guy ignores me most time so heaven help us he even remembers. hope you have something to talk about though, i love to hear from happy couples who still got it goin on, you rock girl!
    nikkio72

Answer by nikkio72 at 4:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• theres a good idea on "what do you get a guy for v-day"? on the front page of "relationships" scroll down to the bottom..look for the question and theres an idea i put in there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• cool thanks, anon. I(m so sorry hubbys on duty on vday, but what about phone sex) HAs anyone ever tried it when hubbys away, i have and when you really get into it it's great
    angels4262

Answer by angels4262 at 10:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2009