is this good!!! :)

so i have some bleeding down there, not much where i need to call the dr though. and im in constant pain from my knees to my upper chest area. there is a LOT of pressure down there more than i have ever had before, any movement i make is extremely hard to do and hurts.

r these good signs?? sound like labor may be coming on????!!! :)

im 39 1/2 weeks!

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ahhhh!!! that exactlly how my friend was when she wentto labor!!! CONGRADULATIONS!!!Sounds like its your baby will be here soon :)
    dlepasti

Answer by dlepasti at 4:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes honey it is good !!! very good .. im so happy for you i cant wait to see pictures of her !!!!
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Its ounds too me that you better have your suitcase waitng beside the front door he/she IS ON THE WAY OUT!!!! CONGATULATIONS!!!! hope it all goes well!!!!
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 4:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i would go to the dr/hospital if there is any bleeding. .But good luck.. thats how i started :)
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 10:25 AM on Feb. 10, 2009