any ideas to help this? its sooooo annoying!

so my body is veryyyy swollen everywhere and my feet are the worst part, well my feet are swelling so bad that th eskin is stretching so thinly and itching HORRIBLY i have a rash all over the tops of my feet..

they burn and itch SO bad! other than just lotion (which isnt helping) any ideas of how to eas the burning and itchiness right now?? i cant go to the store at 230 in the am lol im sooo desperate though

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my feet look just like that what i do is drink a little water and get a warm rag and sit back with my feet up it helps a little but not a wholelot enough that makes the itching stop lol
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Soak them in warm baking soda water.
    If it continues see your doctor incase your having an allergic/medical reaction to something & it's just not typical pregnancy edema.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 5:27 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• There are special stockings you can get to reduce swelling of the legs my sister in law has had to use them for all her pregnancy.
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 5:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• try getting some anti-itch cream works really good.
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 9:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The stockings are called TED hose and you can find them at your local drug store in the Home health section. It will put pressure on your legs and feet helping the swelling. As for the itching It's most likely due to the swelling and stretching of the skin while your legs and feet are swelling. I would put your feet up and try some cold compresses to ease the itching.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 10:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• You can also try drinking caffeine free green tea. Keep your feet elevated and that should help. It worked for me.
    babyruby02

Answer by babyruby02 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• HOLY MOLY!!!! Wow sister!!! That sucks a s s!!!
    mamakat21

Answer by mamakat21 at 11:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009