What can I do?

I went to the doctor today to get a check up on my self and get a flu shot while I was there.
Some people do bad on the flu shot but for me it works.... I don't get sick as much ;)

Well when the nurse gave me my shot I did not feel a thing ...either she did not give me a shot or she was just real good about Im wondering how will I know for sure if I got my

She did do something but I can't get over of how quick and painless it was...?

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 19, 2012 in Health

• Many nurses, especially those will tons of experience, can give virtually pain free injections.

I'm sure you're covered.

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 11:42 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• The needle is smaller now.

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:43 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• Our pharmacists gave me my flu shot and it's painless. You received your shot, no worries.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• I have been told that my shots are painless. We had people come in to get their flu shot and request that I do it because their friends told them that I was the best. They all got the shot, they just apparently didn't feel it.

Answer by AF4life at 11:55 PM on Oct. 19, 2012

• paranoia can kill you

Answer by Dardenella at 12:36 AM on Oct. 20, 2012

• Mine didn't hurt much either. I did feel a little sore at the injection site the next day. I'm sure you got your shot tho, so enjoy the fact that the nurse was great at her job. And request her again in the future! :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:14 AM on Oct. 20, 2012

• LOL I have receive a few like that dont worry you got it

Answer by Alisim at 10:00 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• The needles are very fine and small now.

Answer by booklover545 at 9:04 PM on Oct. 21, 2012