What would you ladies do?

My dd9 has had a fever off and on since Monday she missed school Wednesday and I finally took her to the doctor he prescribed some antibiotics. She is in cheer leading and has been going to practice all week.
I text the coaches to let them know she has been feeling ill but no response (they don't like it when girls miss practice) and if they are sick they have to come anyway but they can sit it out (that sucks)
Well tomorrow we have a game and my dd9 says she doesn't feel like going (she has never missed a practice or game) Im seriously thinking of keeping her home. She might get points taking off or whatever it is that they do in their rules and regulations. The season is almost to the end anyway I'd hate for her to miss but if my baby is not feeling herself why make her go.

Your thoughts ladies!

My dh says the hell with them...but then again he don't give a crap.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 PM on Oct. 19, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• That sounds ridiculous, children get sick, thats part of life, its a cheer squad! Sounds like they need to get over it. If my child was sick enough to miss school, she sure enough wouldnt be going to an activity/sport. I could understand if someone was habitually missing practice/games, but when a child is really sick, thats terrible, she wouldnt be going to practice or the game if she was mine.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 4:45 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• why send her to school if she is not feeling 100%. She has to be fever free for 24 hours before returning.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 12:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2012

• I would keep her home.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:41 PM on Dec. 10, 2012