WHY are black people and white people fighting on here?!?!

Everybody is accusing everybody of being racist! Stop acting immature and for goodness sake QUIT making up questions that aren't true to stir up trouble! Just because we have a president with some black in him does NOT mean everyone can go looney now! Yes, I know. It's a new and exciting for SOME, but seriously..Stop the racist bull sh*t, please! and yes, I am referring to black people and white people..because several from both sides are making ridiculous, immature remarks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't seen any fighting between blacks and whites. Maybe just defending themselves when attacked by a racist, of which I am pretty sure you are. At least that is how you come across.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• THAT'S what I'm talking about anonymous at 6:52, Everyone is calling everyone racist..You know, Kind of like you did? Oh yes, I'm sooo racist aren't I? I just totally bashed black people, right? Go crawl in a hole or something. That's stupid. REALLY stupid. I'm so racist even though I am RELATED to people who are half black and half white...Hmm!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It works for them . That's why they keep doing it.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't think anything is "working" for them. It's only being destructive. I swear, I'm getting tired of people calling me racist. I usually avoid those questions, but after responding to the question about people being racist because the white kids get picked in the showdowns more...apparently..which isn't always true. I responded saying "I don't look at color and besides, it's just a fun game. People pick which baby looks cuter to them." and she said I was in "denial" about being racist! And I am most certainly referring to whites AND blacks because BOTH of them are acting childish!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Who cares if someone on the internet thinks another is a racist...........I mean really.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I mean it works for people to call others racist because they get you or others to respond . You shouldn't have defend yourself for the way you feel or think.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 7:31 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• nope ann and I advise people not to.Some will call others these names just to get them going they have no clue weather the one they are speaking to is racist or not lol.
    and if they are WHAT are they going to do about it? Not a dang thing that's what
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• OP you can’t control ppl, you can only control yourself from not being here. A vacation from this area would do you good. Join a peaceful group. ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• WTF??!!! We are all here by ancestors...we are all from foreign soil somehow,someway...get over yourselves ...you didn't suffer, n others didn't make the suffering happen...We are all equal now and all deserve what the others deserve....freedom, choice, speech, love , harmony, and yes views will be different...don't be haters ,be changers,change the history we are making NOW!!!
    We all own the land ....we are all Americans now....deal with one another as such...Granny's or Granpappy's history is important but to be learned from what not to do and what to do NOW...Make your history different and lead....don't be lead by a history that SUCKED!!! Good luck to you all in the choices you make....choose to change or choose to live in the past....Tomorrow is not promised so I suggest that you live today like it is your last!!!
    Katt7

Answer by Katt7 at 7:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• All this question does is entice more drama about the issue. Most of the people who do make rude and harsh judgement on others are Anonymous and frankly not worth my time.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2009