• In the Spotlight:

how exactly do you do it?

Here's the thing, I am not very experienced in bed.I mean I've slept with a few guys and have 2 kids and i've had quite a bit of sex but just not very many ways.not too many different posistions.Well I have never been on top.I would like to be and my fiance would LOVE it.But i don't know what I'm doing.I feel akward because I feel like I'm doing it all wrong.So what exactly am i supposed to do?details please.I know I sound ridiculous but I am not too confident in myself and i need help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Here is an easier way. Get on, straddle and lean foward on his chest some with your arms beside his head. Then just slide up and down..To me it's actually better than sitting straight up which it harder and DH likes it better too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The previous poster is right, and you could also ask for your fiance's input, he'd love to be involved in you learning different positions and helping you get more excitement out of it all (it's a guy thing...LOl)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I agree with talking to your fiancee about it, it will make it alot easier. Also, you can buy tons of books on different positions and ways to make things steamier in the bedroom. My advice though: Don't try to turn yourself into a wild and crazy sex kitten overnight, just go slow and new things will come naturally.
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 8:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Tell him you are going to try it but you are going to be selfish about it (lol, that will turn him on itself.) Then while you're up there just do what feels good to you and chances are it will feel good to him too! And if not, at least you got yours and he can tell you what to do next time!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm in the same boat as you.sorry i can't help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:53 AM on Feb. 14, 2009