Are you going to watch the service for Caylee today?.....

I think I will,,,,,

tntornado45

Asked by tntornado45 at 7:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, I didn't keep up with the story.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:51 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• They are televising that?! That just seems wrong to me, a service should be private for friends and family, not a spectacle to be televised!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No I won't be...I have'nt been following the case as much.This reminds me to check out the latest.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• the sad thing is that her mother has made no requests at all to go to the service or even watch it on tv in jail.
    indysownlilbit

Answer by indysownlilbit at 8:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No... I can't believe it's being televised.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:06 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I didn't mean that ugly.... it's just that between the Nancy Grace " TOT MOM" hype and now a two hour televised funeral, I just feel like they are turning her life and death into a circus. I'm surprised we haven't seen "The Caylee Anthony Story" on Lifetime yet, but I'm certain it's coming. I guess I'm not a fan of all the hoopla.... coverage of the case is one thing... but where were the television broadcasts of your (general) neighbors child who got run over by it's own dad... or the child who died of malnutrition because the deranged parent locked it in a closet.... and where were the televised funeral services for EACH of the victims of 9/11? I just think, like usual, the media is turning her precious life into dollars and ratings. And that sickens me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 8:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• what channel is telivising that? i didnt even know they were doing that. omg what next?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I may not have any choice~ it looks like it will be everywhere!
    But, I agree that where are the televised memorial services for the pregnant women who have been killed by their SO's? Or the other children that have died that also deserve the "justice" the media is shelling out on this case? It is a bit interesting to me how this has turned into such a circus...
    Leeshamak

Answer by Leeshamak at 8:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No. This is more media sensationalism.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• gong to watch it on cnn live on internet. not sure what time starts,but already showing people outside walking around. but i dont think will show inside once it starts.dk
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2009