Miscarried....

How can this be.... I found out I was pregnant, on Tuesday, with the help of blood work that was taken on Monday. Everything was great, we were excited yet nervous at the same time. Then Thursday night, my boyfriend and I went to dinner. Then when we got home, I had to use the bathroom. This wasn't even 15 minutes after we got home. I went to wipe, all that I peed out was blood. We went to the hospital they did blood work and told me that they were going to do an ultrasound. The nurse came in and asked when my test was positive, I told her then the doctor came in and told me my test was negative. The did not do an ultrasound. They sent me home saying I miscarried. I called the OB the next day she ordered more blood work and an internal ultrasound and a regular one. When the results were in she called and said there was nothing, that I did miscarry. It is a scary thing. I only stared bleeding Thursday night.
How can this be.... I dont understand....

BamaBell847

Asked by BamaBell847 at 12:02 PM on Oct. 20, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry for your loss. Its not your fault. Some times its just natures way of taking care of a baby that wouldnt normally survive to full term or outside of the womb. But knowing that, doesnt make it hurt any less or any easier to deal with. We tried for 5 years to get pregnant and I miscarried. A month later I got pregnant again with my now 5 year old daughter. Looking back on it, I wouldnt change it if I could. If I had carried that first baby to term and had it, I wouldnt have my daughter and I wouldnt trade her for the world. I miscarried my 3rd pregnancy too and we stopped trying for 2 years. Then in October of 2010 I got pregnant with my now 15 month old son.

Take the time you need to heal and when you are ready, you can try again. I am so very sorry you had to experience this, I know how much it hurts.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 9:02 PM on Oct. 23, 2012

• I'm Sorry :( HUGS
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:06 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• Nothing you did wrong , you need time to recover, so very sorry. Take the time to be OK again Hugs .
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 12:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• I'm so sorry, it's nothing you did wrong, sometimes nature does this for reasons we don't know, you need to rest and take care of yourself for a few days.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 12:25 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• I had one too. It was devastating. I did have 2 beautiful children after it. Do you need a D&C? I had to have one.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:38 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• hugs

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:57 PM on Oct. 20, 2012