Names for twins when one will be named after dh

my dh and I are having twin boys =) we have one child a dd named Gia Bella, my dh wants to name one a family name "Arturo III" what is another good name that will go good with Arturo III?

I dont like twin names that sound alike..I want them to have to complete different names but that sound good together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Oct. 20, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't use my husband's name for a twin. Unless they were boy/girl twins. The other twin is going to feel like the lll is favored. It will be an issue.

Anonymous

• Good point anon! It is very common to name the first born son after Dad... so that name would have to go to the first born. Is there another male family member you could name the second son after?? My Brother is a "II", named after my grandfather. That might be a good option.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• .... hmmm. That's up to you. Do you want another "A" name?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:26 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• Is there another family name even if its several generations back that you could use.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:29 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• yeah... avoid matchy names.... people will always call them the wrong name!! Just pick another name you like... make sure they have different initials!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 5:32 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• I agree with anon, that would be awkward for the twin that wasn't named "the third" :(
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 5:41 PM on Oct. 20, 2012

• Since all 3 seem to have Italian/Latin names, I'd suggest one of those.

Dominic would be good.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:44 PM on Oct. 20, 2012