What is the most sarcastic thing that anyone said to you?

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm a fountain of sarcasm, and there isn't any one that sticks out in my mind.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• im with first poster noone gets over on me when it comes to sarcasim
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:46 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• everyone is sarcastic to me..my best friend just told me i was literally crazy...if any on has any agression advice i will take it.people say horrible things to me...
    snowmom974

Answer by snowmom974 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'll admit i am sarcastic and have always been but some of the things people say to me. Like yesterday i was shopping with my 6 children and 14yr old guest and an old friend from school (that i never liked) started speaking to me said "I did'nt know you had so many children and that can't be your daughter" i went "Yeah because obvouisly i had her when i was 11". How stupid can people get.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am not sarcastic and I try very hard to make sure I do not surround myself with sarcastic people.

jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 10:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sarcastic people are nothing but trouble.  This place is full of them.  I've even seen entire groups of people who do nothing but make fun of people and leave rude things on their questions and journal posts.   I just stay away from them.

BTW, great question.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I hear every time sarcasm is used, God kills a kitten. Please think of the kittens!
    yogapantz

Answer by yogapantz at 11:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sarcasm is pure evil, that is for sure. I would never use sarcasm when talking with others. It's just plain rude.

Xtina, you seriously know of a group of women who do this? Grown women? How immature can one be?

Yogapantz, please say it isn't true? Poor kitties.
    sgr123

Answer by sgr123 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• sadoh come one guys im sarcastic in a fun way not to hurt people lighten up now your making me feel bad

jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 12:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't see how it's possible to be sarcastic in a fun way without hurting people. No way.
    CA_Mom_of_2boys

Answer by CA_Mom_of_2boys at 12:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2009