If you could change one law, which one would it be?

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know this is probably gonna cause some bad-mouthing but i say Gay-marriage...and before you get started im a baptist but i do believe that it is about the love for one another not just because your gay. I really dont see anything wrong with it becuase i was grown up in a lesbian house. but i DO NOT agree that they can adopt kids or whetever. does that make sence? proably not and yeah legalizing pot would be great...i dont smoke but i do have RA (at 22) and it would really help me ALOT.
    arkansasmommy21

Answer by arkansasmommy21 at 9:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Make prostitution legal.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 8:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would make abortions illegal.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Make hemp or mari-wanna legal for medicle purposes easier to obtain for people that really need it and keep tight controls on it like they do narcotics.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• In the state of ohio you can't drop out when you're 18, found this out yesterday. Which it sucks, because I don't have enough money to pay my bills, and everything, so I need a full time job now, and with school, I can't. So I don't know what I'm going to do.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Since someone took abortion I would do away with inspection stickers.

Answer by gemgem at 9:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Legalize marijuana and make alcohol illegal!
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 9:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Legalize Marijuana, i know somone said that already, but i second it %100. You could tax the hell out of it, & it would still be cheaper than buying it on the black market AND it would really help w/ our economy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• legalize marijuana, i third that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Legalizing prostitution? Never heard of that one before. Guess it works over in Amsterdam. I don't smoke it, but i would agree to legalizing marijuana too. I think it would be good for our country. It amazes me that alcohol is so tolerated when people are dying daily from drunk driving accidents, but people get so huffy puffy about a simple herb that's no where near as dangerous as alcohol is.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2009