What is this on boob?!

This morning I found on my right nipple, a pimple like bump. I popped it, because it was freaking me out. It's very sore not like a normal pimple and it's a little bigger then a pimple. Anybody know what this is? Should I go to the doctor? I really hate going to the doctor, maybe it'll just go away? Help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• I get the same thing every once in awhile. I guess it is just a pimple. I never really thought to much about asking my doctor. Well at least you know you're not the only one.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 9:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I get those all the time. I think I was told they are wax producing ducts or something to keep your nipples soft. It was so long ago though.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I guess other people have had the same thing, but my first thought was a boil? I got one on my leg once and it was really painful and hard to pop...but with this, the part I was "popping" was hard not liquid.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Could be a clogged milk duct. I've had those and they HURT.
    Jenniy

Answer by Jenniy at 10:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I have those on my aereolas... it is kind of like a pimple, it comes frm sweating i think.
    mikeyjavimami21

Answer by mikeyjavimami21 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• its normal. they come and go.
    Anonymous