Are you this way?....

Strange like me, before I had my babies I used to care about how I look you know (makeup, hair, clothes). Now it's like I still do it but only on special occasions, I am more like (no makeup, glasses and my hair in a ponytail or bun). But the part that gets me is when I am talking to someone (even though I know this I should have put on alittle color on my face) I don't want them looking right at me. I just want to ask a question and get my answer and go. But nooo they make along conversation and I am stuck half ass listening to what they are saying because I am wondering if they are even noticing on how I look at the same time. (subconciously of course). Like right now I need to do my roots...lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You are not the only one. And in case you haven't noticed, you only see people when you don't look your best. When you get all pretty, no one is to be found. lol. My child always looks nice and I feel that his appearance reflects how I would look if I had that extra time for me only.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• are you my twin? lol. i use to do all that but now with kids and dh working till 7-8 i just relax. no makeup hair in ponytail or bun sweat pants. and if i leave the house i will put on jeans and brush my hair but its still in a ponytail or bun and no makeup. why risk brake out for the store lol. unless a movie producer is gonna be there (: but if me and dh are having a night out ( rare ) i will doll myself up.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• When I'm at home I usually don't do my hair or makeup, but I ALWAYS put makeup on when I leave the house for the exact reason you are talking about above! LOL. I don't like people to "see" what I "really" look like. lol... Even though they are strangers and I should care more about what my hubby thinks of me. I just recently have decided to do my hair and makeup every day though. I feel so much better about myself when I do.
    kimmykim

Answer by kimmykim at 2:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yea after i had my baby i feel the same.
    i don have the time to put on any make up.

i do not know have any nice clothing either after baby
    so i don know how dress nice any more...
    i try on special occasion
    i need ran at the mall and i can not get there :(
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• when im in my sweats, i hate stopping to talk to pple anywhere even strangers.

my makeup and hair dont matter if they are examining every wrong thing about me, but its just what im wearing is what bugs me.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009