how long to have something engraved?

was just thinking our anniversay is on thursday and i was thinking maybe having his wedding ring engraved on the inside our saying has always been forever. so thats what i would put. i know they do it at things rememberd at the mall. do you know how long that would take? he dosent ware his ring by day due to work but puts it on asap when he gets home.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I would think they could do it in one day. I have gotten things engraved there before and it seems one time they did it while I waited. Try calling them and asking them how you would go about it. They should be able to tell you how long it would take, what it would cost, everything.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 9:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Things Remembered does it in house and can do it in like 10 minutes if there is noone ahead of you.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 10:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009