What can I use for under eye puffiness that is not super expensive?

Or does it need to be an expensive cream? Are there really any that work?

huntannakay

Asked by huntannakay at 10:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I totally agree...ice is free at home. Dollar tree should have those eye masks with the colored gel in them and you could put it in the refridgerator. put on in morning while making coffee or what not and in the afternoon while you relax for a few minutes. As far as products go, I am VERY particular about what I use. I get stuck with a product! I am addicted to "Eye Doctor" from Origins. It has cucumber in it and relieves puffiness, dark circles and feels refreshing! I put mine in the fridge too so I get the extra coolness to aid in the puffy! Go to the mall, if you get a REAL GOOD lady, she will give you enough sample to last a week to try. (I worked in cosmetics so I have done this) also find your local Avon rep or MaryKay rep. They can give you free samples too! Oh and tea bags work well too. chamomile or green tea(grn tea is best) make cup of tea, use COOLED bags on eyes and ahhhhhhhhhh relax! = )
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Ice packs can work great
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• either cucumber or search avon.com they having sale. they have great things for eyes
    mommytobe24

Answer by mommytobe24 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• tea bags
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• haha preparation H. i know it sounds insane but i swear it works
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 6:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yup prep H and frozen spoons
    Angie430

Answer by Angie430 at 9:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I agree w Avon-the Advanced Eye Perfector is on sale for $3.89!!! check out www.youravon.com/jortiz5522

jortiz1978

Answer by jortiz1978 at 9:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Y aknow, I heard prep H really did work! I think I might try something like that!
    :) I also will be calling an avon rep I know!
    huntannakay

Answer by huntannakay at 9:39 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• good old prep-H and its what my make-up artist used on me whenever i came in for a photo shoot and was up all night.
    lovebugs_08

Answer by lovebugs_08 at 5:09 AM on Feb. 12, 2009