Sleeping...

I feel like when i toss & turn at night while sleeping that im like hurting the baby... im 32 weeks. I feel like i squish her.

Also, Her movement scares me, its like she hasnt been moving at all... last night i layed down, drank water and i felt her but its not alot....

help?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Chances are if it isn't hurting you, it isn't hurting your baby. There is a lot of cushion inside of you to keep your baby safe so if you roll over and get comfortable you can bet your baby is comfortable too. If she isn't she'll let you know. Worry about getting yourself comfortable. It isn't easy to do right now so take advantage of it when it does happen. As far as movement goes she probably isn't moving as much now as she was a few weeks ago because she is growing and it's starting to get a little crowded in there. You may feel an arm here or a leg move there but no more somersaults.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The baby has a lot of fluid around her you can not hurt her by just moving around in the bed. Her lack of movement in utero. They don't always move so you can feel them. She might be asleep. If your really worried. talk to your doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2009