I registered at Babies R Us today...Did you do a registry while pregnant?

LOL @ the prices.

I don't expect anyone to buy anything from it. I think Target will be the bigger, better registry.

I got a gift card for registering so that's what I was going for, and mostly to give SO an idea of what we don't have.

Did you do a registry while pregnant?

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 7:18 PM on Oct. 21, 2012 in Pregnancy

• I did for my first with Babies R Us and Target. Then again for my 4th and 5th, both times after I had the second person ask me where I was registered. For my 2nd and 3rd I had people host get togethers/showers, but just for pampers and baby clothes.

Answer by missanc at 7:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• No, when I was pregnant the first 2 times that wasn't available, and the last 2 were born halfway across the country from anyone that cared. Well, that's not true...my fellow employees at an election office I worked in gave me a luncheon/shower
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:21 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Yes at Walmart
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 7:25 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• I have 21 items on the registry ranging from 2.99-19.99 then 40 dollar curtains and the medela breastpump i'm obsessing over.

Target will be next. Much better store to register at.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 7:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Yes both times at Babies R Us. Though I registered for a lot less with my younger DD.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:42 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• I didnt
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 7:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Nope. My family doesn't do baby showers, and once baby arrives they give money at the christening. My son has a good bit tucked away in savings bonds!

Answer by gdiamante at 8:39 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• I did with my first.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 8:58 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Yes but I got nothing. I bought everything myself for both babies. I didn't have a baby shower either :(
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:24 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• How much is the gift card? I might have to do that :P Can you do it online? Is it an online gift card? And no, I've never done a registry for anything, but if I'm going to get free money, why not?
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:53 PM on Oct. 21, 2012