WEVE FIGURED IT OUT!! What do you think?

we are still ttc #2 but planning names anyways.. we chose Alayla Jade (girl) and Daven Paul (boy) .. im just bored right now but regardless of what poepl think we like them and will use them unless we find something we like better... but wanted to see waht people thought anyways..

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 10:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think the name Alayla Jade is gorgeous and i love it but Daven Paul is lovely to, they;re both very unique. :D
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 10:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I personally don't like either of them. Alayla sounds like a made up name, Jade is a redneck name, I've never met a nice Paul and Daven is...well, Daven isn't bad I guess. But, everyone has different ideas as to what makes a good name, one of the great things about living in the US. In Germany you have to choose from a list of names or get special permission from the government to use a new name. The important thing is that you and your partner have agreed on names that you both like! Good luck ttc!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ANON 9:32 Pual is my dads name thats why we picked it..
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 12:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009