Husbands that take care of themselves

I posted a question yesterday that was supposed to be "Just for Fun" that said "What would you do if you woke up to your husband masturbating in bed next to you?". A lot of people responded by telling me that I don't give it up to my hubby enough. That was not the question and it is also not the case. Why do so many women take it so personally when their husbands masturbate? Why do they think it has something to do with them? (Of course other than situations were hubby is either doing it too much or doing it instead of sex with his wife). It's normal, and I don't see what the problem is. My hubby is going to do it wether he's getting it from me or not.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'd be thrilled to find out DH was masterbating. Take some of the pressure off of me!
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• You are right even if you give it to him he is still going to masturbate, maybe he just loves sex more than others. Besides I would rather wake up to this instead of finding out he is cheating with someone. Don't worry about it he probably does this hoping you would wake up and join him or he does not want to wake you (bother u). If he does not do bars after work (I mean often) I would not make a big thing of this be happy he is with you.in love

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Thanks. But i didn't write the question because it bothers me. I'm totally fine with it. I wrote it for fun to see what other women would say in the situation and most people just took it as an opportunity to criticize my sexual availability. Very few people actually said "I would say...." and the ones that did still said that I wasn't giving him enough. I never even said how often we do it. They were just assuming because OCCASIONALLY he takes care of himself that I am a frigid prude. Some even said their hubbys never do it at all. I think they're either nieve or lying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I guess I must be some frigid prude too. My husband and I have a very healthy sex life (even at 34 wks pregnant) and although he doesn't do it with me in the bed I know that he does it. Hell, so do I. Sometimes I just want things done my way so I do it myself. It doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex with my husband and it doesn't mean we don't have enough sex. I think women who are offended by it suffer from self-image issues and rather than fix their own problems they justify them by blaming their husbands for not considering their feelings when the whole thing has nothing to do with their feelings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• hey I wouldn't mind as long as he wasn't aiming at me while I sleep. Personally if I'm not in the mood I'll give him a hand job.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I suppose Id be shocked but it wouldnt bug me too much.

At this juncture he doesnt do me or himself too much due to stress and illness so as long as he isnt getting any either...Im good LOL.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Maybe it depends on the man?? Mine it really does depend on me. Maybe not the case for you though.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Oh and I wasn't lying...I don't care if he does it.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2009