Having pressure in my pelvis.

Ok I am 33 weeks. When I sit I feel normal, no pressure. But when I stand up and walk around..I feel so much pressure. I dont remember having this much pressure with my dd (1). Even after I pee, sorry tmi, I will have this pressure and it dont go away. It feels like hes gonna fall out...lol Please help me.

jessduncan77

Asked by jessduncan77 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Pressure is normal, your baby is probably sitting very low. Are you carrying low? It sounds like you are. At your next Dr's appointment let them know about the pressure. You can also do pelvic rocks to help relieve it a little. Get on all fours and swing just your hips forward and back. Don't move your back, just your hips. Do this for a little everyday.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Having pleasure in my pelvis...laughing

I thought that is what it said at a glance, but anyway get you a maternity belt it will help lift alittle in the belly (or maternity panty it has straps on the side with velcro to help support the weight). GL

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:36 AM on Feb. 10, 2009