Best way to study for midterm that does not give a study guide??

In my entire college career i think this may be the first class to not give some type of study guide... It's a pysch class. There are never any definitions, just info pulled from the chapters. Help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Oct. 21, 2012 in

• I would review my notes from the term and skim over the chapters. Are there summaries at the end of the chapters? Good luck
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 9:52 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• there are summaries, yes. I guess that's the only way to go. this is an on-line class so I really have no notes other than the homework i have posted.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:59 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Note cards.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 10:33 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• Review of notes and of assignments. I never had a study guide in college, for any class.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:35 PM on Oct. 21, 2012

• hmmm, even with my online classes I made notes so I am not sure other than reading your book chapter through chapter noting now?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 8:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• go over the readings again...did you highlight? if so you could just review the highlighted parts. also review your homework assignments...if it was important enough for the prof to make it into homework its probably a good idea to study that.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Read the questions at the beginning of the chapter, the bold items within the chapter and the summary. Review your homework. If you know something then don't spend time on that, review what you don't know.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:25 PM on Oct. 28, 2012