drifting boob

Okay, I hope I am not the only one with this happening. I have fairly big boobs, 38D. Well one of them, the left one, (which is the bigger one) is kind of drifting over to the left. Not a whole lot but enough that I notice. I have also noticed that I am sagging more than in years past. (gravity be damned!!!) I have had a mammogram and it was normal, so what's up? Does this happen to anyone else?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 10:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• Yes it's normal, my lovely dh says I have one snooping and one drooping...LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It's called getting older. It happens to everyone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I googled it and can't find anything. I can see why they'd drift down- the gravity pulling on the supporting tissue thing, but nothing about pulling sideways. If the side connective tissue is getting tighter for some reason is all that I can think of. Are you doing some movement or exercise that would target that side? I can't find anything that says that is a symptom of an illness either, but ask your gyn next time. Do you always sleep on that side, maybe?

Answer by Bmat at 10:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm a belly sleeper. Maybe I'm squashing the lefty.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009