What makes you feel pretty?

When i put lipstick on no matter what im wearing, what shoes i have on, how my hair is done, it just brings out something in me... Anyone else have something like that?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 10:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yeah when all seems to feel right that is when I feel pretty especially when I get all dolled up.

celebrity

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 10:55 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am one of those people that looks totally different without makeup. I always have mine on. Even if my hair is in a ponytail and nasty looking, my makeup is on and looks nice. But, as silly as it sounds, sexy underwear makes me feel great. I have tons of really cute panties from Victoria's Secret. It makes me feel better about myself. I know it's silly but it does.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 10:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• When I don'tt have A Migraine! When My Hair looks Barbie perfect & Pale Pink Lips!! I have to feel "it"!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• When i know that i'm bathed in prayer and the presence of God...really.
    entrepreneuHER

Answer by entrepreneuHER at 11:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• A killer pair of shoes or boots. I decide what clothes I'm going to wear after I pick the shoes I want to wear that day. LOL!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• A brand new set of hair extensions and my face is on!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Shaving my legs. Putting on some really nice lotion.
    jennie1975

Answer by jennie1975 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Just being fresh and clean from the shower( Jennie is right on with the shaved legs).
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• when my hair works with me and looks nice...taking a shower. and if i wear a shirt that doesnt show my left over belly...lol. if it shows, it makes me feel really crappy. and my boots....i love how my ugz goes with every out fit.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 2:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I wish I had something like lipstick to make me feel pretty no matter what.
    For me it always depends on the mood that I am in. If I am in a very happy chip cheery mood, i feel hot. But if i'm feeling down. I feel gross, dull, and lame. no matter how pretty i look or what i am wearing, and bad mood ruins everything!
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 4:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009