• In the Spotlight:

cholesterol

The last time I got my cholesterol checked, my good cholesterol went down. i haven't been getting enought sleep. Can that make your cholest. go down? I hadn't really changed anything else. I get it checked every year and this year was the lowest my good cholest has been. What's up with that. My doctor said it was still in the ok range but I still want to know. Any advice?

GMR

Asked by GMR at 10:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• I don't know - I got called in to the drs for later today - same reason bad C up, good C down, triglycerides up, glucose up.. and I sleep terrible.. four hours a night max... and that is with a Unisome or 4 .... otherwise its two hours of dozing with crazy dreams...Been this way for 15 years! I am SO tired of this!  Sorry I couldn't give you an answer - maybe after the doc.

misskimmy62

Answer by misskimmy62 at 11:03 AM on Feb. 10, 2009