Kindergarten geography??

where is a good place to find pictures or drawings of maps/globes?? My daughter is in kindergarten and having a little trouble understanding maps and globes show us places. I just need some pics so I can show her. The teacher showed me the sheet they used and it had 2 columns of pics of different things. They were supposed to circle the pics that show us places and x the others. She had circles and x's all over!! Any and all help is appreciated!!

KarenLynny

Asked by KarenLynny at 11:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• We have a store here called School Daze. It has everything to do with teaching kids so maybe if you an find a school supply school in your area they would have what you are looking for? Good luck :)

KrystleShaw2007

Answer by KrystleShaw2007 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Try drawing a map of your street and everyone's houses. Then she may be able to connect to the concept. After that, do community ect.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Also - try drawing a map of her room and your house.

You might be able to find a cheap atlas at Kiwanis or Goodwill!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 11:23 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• http://www.amazon.com/McNally-Schoolhouse-Beginners-World-Atlas/dp/0528934635/

I got this for our 5 year old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• www.enchantedlearning.com
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 11:38 AM on Feb. 10, 2009