Speaking of baby names....

another weird one...yes, in my family lol my cousin named her dd Lynleigh Faith....any weird names in your fam? I have more lol brother's oldest is Zola Marie and another cousin's dd is Elanore Reece

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 9:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2012 in Baby Names

• Lynleigh (gag!) no offense.

You know what though, my youngest DD probably has the "weirdest" name in my family. But, it's not made up at all. It's just not common in the US. Her name is Gemma <3.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:22 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I just love what it means: "precious little jewel" & that's what she is to me.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:25 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• i think Lynleigh is pretty..i would spell it Linley, though.
    i have a cousin named Phineas..haha..he's 60-something, so it definitely wasn't from the cartoon.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:32 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I like Lynleigh...not the spelling though-I bet it's a pain

my daughters middle name is Berlin...that's about as weird as it gets in our family... *it was supposed to be her first name, but I changed it at the last min.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:39 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Coli wicket would be the only strange one out there. Wicket was an ewok I guess?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Elanore Reece isn't weird, it's the spelling that's horrible. My grandma's name is Niamless (nime-less). My great-grandparents couldn't think of a name for her, so they called her Nameless until it just kinda turned into Niamless. That's the most unusual name in my family that I can think of.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• My little cousin is Elvira.
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 7:47 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Penelope & Prentiss
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:09 PM on Oct. 23, 2012

• gemma isn't bad. there is a chick i went to school with who named her dd gemma, not for me but it's cute.
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 9:23 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• elanore is bad when the last name is gallahar lol thankfully they call her ella
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Oct. 23, 2012