Not sure what's going on?

Ok here is my personal experience that's happening now. I'm not loooking for call your doctor answers just personal experence. I am pregnant and had to use femarto get pregnant. I ovualted later in my cycle because on my day 16 ultrasound I still hasn't ovualted. So I'm roughly 6-7 weeks preg. At my ultrasound last week we saw the yolk sack but no heartbeat. Today there was a fetal pole but no heartbeat. I go back Thursday to do one more ultrasound. My doc says is still no heartbeat the pregnancy isn't viable :( anyone go through this or not find a heartbeat till later. I'm not giving myself false hope just looking for words of advice or experences. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Oct. 22, 2012 in Pregnancy

• An ultrasound usually picks up a heartbeat, I am sorry, does your doctor say this is 100% sure?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:19 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• That's why he's doing another ultrasound Thursday.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Well, then I will say my prayers for you, maybe it is even earlier than what they think? good luck and keep us posted.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:59 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Yes it happened to me and no heartbeat. The first ultrasound, I should have been 8-9 weeks but it was saying 4-5 weeks. A week later, it was still saying 4-5 weeks. 2 weeks later (I should have been 11-12 weeks at this point) and it still said 4-5 weeks. I chose to miscarry naturally and it took another 4 months and it was awful (I dont mean emotionally, I had time to deal with it for the most part but physically is what I mean). I wish you the best of luck and hope that yours ends with a healthy baby.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 8:40 PM on Oct. 23, 2012