Do you think those who complain about voting for Obama in 2008...

Voted for anything besides Obama that year? I was just thinking about the people who whine and complain about voting for him because they wanted change but never got it. Did they vote for anything besides Obama? My guess is they didn't. So how can anyone expect change if they don't vote for things in their own county and state?

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 11:33 AM on Oct. 22, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I did, and I always do. But thanks.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 11:35 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• How can the whine anyway? We have gotten change, maybe not the change that was wanted but change none the less. LOL
    How can they? Because thy are human and will whine whenever something doesn't suit them.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:37 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Why would you assume they just voted for President?
    Most people I know focus a lot on their community and state.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• There was plenty of change.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:44 AM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I know there was change. I think people who complain just don't know how to get off their asses and do something about it. They expect the president to carry us or something. The US wasn't built by one single person, we all have to pitch in. I wish the people who complain would realize that.
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• You DO realize that nobody feels that way, right?
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 12:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I personally don't know anybody in that position. A few I know that are really vocal anti-Obama don't even vote, period. The rest of our friends and such are active and vote in every election, referendum, etc. I have noticed more straight Party voting among my friends, both sides this year, or at least they are talking about it more.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 12:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• funny, in an ironic way..the majority of people i hear complaining consistently about BO do vote, from the smallest community election on up to Presidential..they are vocal and active.
    there will always be people who talk out of their ass, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I agree with dull.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I think many of them just voted a straight ticket, which means they voted but did they really know who other than Obama they were voting for? Most of the people I know who voted for O, didn't have a clue who else was running.

Answer by missanc at 1:40 PM on Oct. 22, 2012