What did you do this weekend?

This is pretty much how my weekend went. 

Pinned Image

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 12:04 PM on Oct. 22, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I managed to do nothing.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:30 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I mainly slept. I felt so exhausted & realized it was due to me being given and taking the wrong medication for a week.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:21 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Put up with DH working all weekend, got to eat out once then tried to organize my email folders.
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 12:18 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• We had a GREAT weekend, Took DH and 7 of our firends to Monroe, WI. Did the Mihaus Brewery tour and tasting, then Minhaus Distillery tour and tasting. The we all went to one of our all time fav resturaunts for a bday dinner. then on Sunday he got to do his Hockey is for Everyone with the little kids and then I took him to the local casino.... to bad it is Monday :(
    emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 12:32 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I wasn't feel all that great so we didn't really do too much plus the weather was crappy so it worked out. Saturday morning my son had his first soccer game. After that I pretty curled up on the couch under a blanket watched movies on TV and took a nap. Yesterday was even less eventful. I did attempt some crafts I'd pinned on Pinterest with my son. They came out pretty cute. Then it was laundry and we were all in bed by 7:30 lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:48 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• We had soccer Saturday. After than I put on my pjs and never left the house.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 12:51 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• I went to Z-Spot Espresso in Sheboygan to see my dad, Matthew Schroeder, an acoustic guitarist perform with his gf Lynda Lee, a singer. That was Friday. Sunday I went to the WI Conservatory of Music to see my dad's guitar faculty concert. What a musical weekend!
    alexteale

Answer by alexteale at 1:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Was on the run all weekend went to a fall festival with pumpkin picking, pony rides, magic show, music, haunted house etc and on Sunday there was a birthday party.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 1:37 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• Saturday was typical stuff Kung Fu run errands and Sunday we went to the circus and then went for a long walk on the beach.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• My youngest was in a play at school. He is a senior. I didn't know he could act. He was so funny. He did a great job. I also sewed flags for his marching band. And, I watched the NASCAR race.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:58 PM on Oct. 22, 2012