Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Where to get proof of pregnancy?

I need proof of pregnancy to send to the government in order to get the financial aide I need. I don't want to stop at my doctor's, though, because that gets pricey. Does Planned Parenthood offer that kind of thing?


Asked by alexteale at 12:34 PM on Oct. 22, 2012 in Pregnancy

Level 12 (667 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • You can go to your local health dept. At least you can here.

    Answer by BeautyGuru at 2:22 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

  • Umm you have to go to the doctor anyways just ask them or proof of pregnancy they will ladle give it to you.

    Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:38 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

  • Do you plan on not going to the doctors during your pregnancy - because it's pricey?

    Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:50 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

  • have you been to the doctor for this already? If not you need to anyways BUT if you have they will give you a note to send, probably wont even charge you for that.

    Your gonna spend money at planned parent hood as well.

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

  • I assume you have been to the doctor? They can just have a form ready for you to come and pick up, if you haven't been to Planned Parenthood yet, you are going to have to pay for a test the same as your obgyn.

    Answer by kimigogo at 12:36 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

  • You're 12 weeks pregnant so I'm assuming you have been to the doctor at least once. Just ask the nurse to mail you a "confirmation of pregnancy" form

    Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 12:44 PM on Oct. 22, 2012