Hi. I am new to cafe mom, and have been looking for a work at home job. I have read many many posts and haven't come across a job that I think will be right for me. First of all, I do know that I want a job and not a business. I would like to have a job that will allow me to do some type of data entry or work on the computer. I do not have alot of background noise so a telephone job is not a problem. Is there any such job out there??? Thank You

beatngu

Asked by beatngu at 11:21 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, of course, I promote owning your own business, because there are so many opportunities you can do, but if you don't find anything that way, I would try the freelance jobs.  I have links to them on www.stuffformoms.info, under Freelance Jobs.  Good luck.   Also, on the last page, I have links to other jobs such as blogging and journalism writing that you might enjoy.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm taking registrations for several companies looking for telecommuters and ‘home workers'. You can work p/t or f/t for all the places I have listed. I'm also registered with all of the companies and know they are legitimate. Please look at the Top 5 free ways to earn at home at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Beware these ad sites some of the girls keep posting are infected with spyware and more.... Yes Im referring to the above posters too.
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 12:49 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Spyware? I've used the sites I post for over 2 years, I've never had any problems.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 12:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes there are work from home jobs out there. I will drop you a PM with some websites you can check out.
    All the best! ~Shay
    Inspiring Mom's to Work from Home
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Real jobs from home, a list of over 100 companies that hire from home. www.HomeCareerSuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).  I have compiled resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my work from home site, including the following:  customer service, virtual assistant, tutor, telemarketer, transcriber, translator, blogger, online guide, writer/editor, consultant, concierge, mystery shopper, nursing, tech support, marketing, online jury.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 16, 2009

• Hey girl. CLICK HERE to learn how YOU can start a home biz absolutely FREE! There's no selling, no inventory & best part is there no investment. Wow! It's so easy, so simple but incredibly powerful. I'm so excited about this opp't. Learn how you can build Income For Life! Access code: The Ortolanos Best of luck to you! Aggie 718-980-0069

maggie994

Answer by maggie994 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 19, 2009