Bathroom?

Ok so im 32 weeks pregnant...
I have been going to the bathroom every minute... and i pee alot, its not just like, i go and trickle, i full out pee.... and its seriously every minute, im not even over reacting... its literally EVERY minute, minute in a half im in the bathroom.... and its alot of pee, and its clear, sometimes it has a tint of yellow to it, but other than that its basically clear....

Could this be bad?....

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 11:48 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't think that sounds normal at all. I would call the doctor and if that didn't work I would go into labor and delivery. I would not sit there and just wonder if I'm ok :P
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Just stay hydrated. It's normal to have to pee basically constantly at the end. Do let your doc know because it could be a sign of gestational diabetes if it's really bad, but it's normal for it to be pretty bad.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Go to the doc and see if you have a bladder or urinary infection. Or, have you done your diabetes test yet?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• You should really ask your docter. My water started leaking and I thought I was peeing. I had to be induced early so you never know! just make that phone call
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009