Imbarassing to ask but need to know

I am less then a week shy of 8 month's and I am having issue's with going to the bathroom. has this happened to anyone and if so could you take/do anything to relieve it? I'm going nuts. Thanks

faithsMoM27

Asked by faithsMoM27 at 11:50 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• To the anon who decided to be rude, "Embarassing" is spelled "Embarrassing" fool. -.-

And to the poster, my doctor had given me a prescription in the beginning just IN CASE I had that problem..but if you don't want to take pills, what the above posters said should work. =]
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 12:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It's a normal thing. One day you go like 5 times and the next week your are stuck wishing. Try eating things with more fiber in them. I wouldn't take anything though. If you read on the back of the boxes it says to ask your Dr before you take if you are pregnant. Laxatives are harmful to the baby. I would just relax and eat more fruit and things with fiber... also drink lots of water that helps.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 11:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes fiber is a great thing to eat for bathroom issues. It has helped me a lot.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 11:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It is normal. My dr. told me to try benefiber. There is also something you can take thats over the counter, not sure of what it is. Best to call your dr and ask. I know its embarassing, but alot of women go thru this when pregnant. The drs have seen and heard it all. lol hope you feel better soon!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 11:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Embarassing is spelled with an E.
    Anonymous

• It is normal. Its nasty but prune juice helped me more than anything.
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 12:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Not all fruits....Bananas plug you up :).
    Try some apricots. They are by the raisons in the grocery store. Milk does it for me too.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 12:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009