27 weeks and feel morning sickness again...

I had nausea/no appetite/no energy in the beginning of my pregnancy, but once I hit trimester 2 I felt great. More energy, bigger appetite, etc... Well the last week or so I've felt tired again and nauseous...I don't want the rest of my pregnancy to be like this! Has anyone else had this? Did it stick around all the way until your due date?

stepmom929

Asked by stepmom929 at 11:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I never had it come back but I had morning sickness up until I was about 6mos. Maybe you are coming down with something... hope you feel better morning sickness sucks!
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 11:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I didn't have the morning sickness that bad in the beginning but soon after my 4 month mark I started getting sick. I was really barfy and then my temperature raised. I went to the docter and found out it was actually the flu and I was blaming it on my pregnancy. If you cant really eat that's not a good sign. It's time to talk to your docter. good luck
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 12:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i had morning sickness right up til i delivered.. granted 2nd trimester was the best of the three.. first being the worst, then 3, then 2... but my nurse told me as the babies head gets lowing into the abdomen it rubs up against a nerve in your belly... its the one that runs up and down your belly... and it causes the nausea...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It has been happening to me too! I have been so sleepy and nausous and I am in my last trimester.I think it's here to stay until the baby gets here.
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 12:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• According to my doctor, this is really common. It may not be morning sickness. When I hit 27weeks I would get sick all the time, sometimes even vomit. He told me when women reach that time in pregnancy the gallbladder doesn't work as good as it should and can make you feel like junk. This happened in two of my pregnancies. Ask your doctor about it, they can do some bloodwork to check for it. If it is they'll just have you change up your diet a little for the rest of the pregnancy. A bug will come and go, this stays with you. So either way you'll know!! I feel for you!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• WITH MY FIRST I WAS SICK TILL THE DAY I HAD HER IT WAS HORRIBLE. I LOST WEIGHT WITH HER. I COULDNT EVEN KEEP ICE DOWN AS SOON AS IT WOULD DISOLVE I WOULD THROUGH IT UP I DONT MISS THAT AT ALL. ARE YOU HAVING A GIRL?
    SUMMER28

Answer by SUMMER28 at 1:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yeah, I am having a girl. I have an appt next week so we'll see if it continues and I'll mention it to my doctor...I wonder if it might be the baby pressing on the nerve that someone aboved mentioned. I am just 5 ft tall (ok, a little under) and I'm really showing a lot already because i'm so small. I'm sure my baby is hitting all sorts of things in there that women with more room might not have to deal with...... or maybe the gall bladder issue...thanks to all for your insight!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 2:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009