Have you ever been infatuated with a married man, who you knew “you could never have?

U work n the same building with this man and only saw him during your lunch, he 2 had noticed you, n addition, give u a sweet smile(s) each time he saw u. However, one-day u guys ride the same elevator… and that is when the affair stared! He makes u feel young n beautiful, u have 2 tighten up on your pelvis bone… squeezing tight just 2 keep from loosing control, He wanted u just the same. U both played on dangerous grounds n stepping out of line of ALL boundaries someone would get hurt, n Someone would have the courage 2 say NO! God knows u wanted to BAD for once! U did not to be ‘that’ woman who slept someone else husband, n u did want 2 hurt your family. U was not about 2 add more fuel 2 the fire!

Much passionate kissing was involved, n very intense conversations (s) were shared'. 2 this day, three years ago…. Your heart continues to skip a beat!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I have yes.. I felt this everyday for a year... An we got caught, he didnt leave her, and i was the homewreckr... Saw him 2.5 yrs later and i was that stupid little girl agian... I learnd alot from that and to anyone doing it, wanting to try it, or hopes of... STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shouldnt put yourself through what you are doing, its not healthy or in anyones best intrest but your own....
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes I have and I crossed the lines with him and then met his wife and kids at a party and she was an absoulute sweetheart and never stepped over my boundries again!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Okay, what there a picture of a guy with long flowing hair on the cover of this book?
    Anonymous

• No. I learned early on in my life to shut myself off from things (or people) I knew I couldn't have.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 12:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Nope. Im not a homewrecker.
    Anonymous

• That's just how you get shot.
    Anonymous

• This is not for real - right?

Gag.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 12:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sounds like a trainwreck getting started. Everyone can tell you ahead of time, but it probably won't hit you until it's too late. Stop!! I've seen this so many times and the ending is always the same, kinda like Scream 1,2,&3
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009