C-Section Mama's how did you get rid of the belly fat?

Okay, so my son is 1 year old and I still have the belly fat that hangs over the c-section scar. Is this normal? How do you get rid of this? I need to lose weight and need help. Any sugestions?

NAT24ROXY24

Asked by NAT24ROXY24 at 11:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I've been trying to figure that same question out for almost 13 years, dear. 3 kids, 3 sections. I have a horizontal cut.... so my belly looks like a booty. I hate it. But I've learned to work with it.
    youngmomofms

Answer by youngmomofms at 11:17 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• That's not fat... that's loose skin. I've got the hang going on, too (4 babies, 3 Csections).

There's nothing you can do about that on your own. You can lose weight, but as you do, this 'hang' will get worse.

The only cure for the infamous hang ---- tummy tuck.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 12:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sorry hon...3 kids...2 c-sections and I also can't get it to go away.
    summernight

Answer by summernight at 6:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Gosh, I hate to tell you this, but i think the majority is right. I have to say, it's a real bugger. Try to accept yourself the way you are and just eat healthy and exercise. Who knows, maybe there is a chance you will at least make it smaller.

check out my site at www.womenshealthdirectory.org for some ideas.
    Joy Neva
    justfortoday

Answer by justfortoday at 6:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• hmm maybe all d last replies are to busy to excercise constantly w a proper diet. cut carbs and sodas n eat lots of veggies and fruits. its especially healthy if u eat small portions like 3-4hrs apart n not at night. and excercise 30mins. u must raise ur heartrate for about 15mins atleast work ur way up to d 30mins
    myJdnbbby

Answer by myJdnbbby at 8:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009