Clogged ear remedies?

I have been sick for over a week and yesterday morning I woke up with a stuffy aching ear. I have been doing warm compresses, using a humidifier, olive oil in the ear, using a neti pot several times a day and using anti inflammatory and decongestants regularly for the last week. No change in the ear. What am I missing?? I know the ear has only been stuffy for 2 days now but I have never had this problem so I have no idea what to expect. Any suggestions?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:26 PM on Oct. 22, 2012 in Health

• ear wax build up?? that happens sometimes with colds.. they have drops at the pharmacy for it
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 9:59 PM on Oct. 22, 2012

• stop the neti pot. sometimes it can make things worse. try benadryl to dry everything out and see what happens. Otherwise, maybe Afrin or a scrip for Rhinacort.
    Anonymous