Want to know what your Life Path Number is??

Lets go by what your birth date is. Mine is 7/19/1974. You break it down like this..

7 + 1+9+1+9+7+4 = 38................Then you add the 2 numbers

3+ 8 =11..........Then add the answer

1+1= 2 So that is my life number....2

The Life Path Numbers 1 through 9

The 1 Life Path
The 1 Life Path strives to be # 1 in all facets of their life. If they feel they are not, it can make them very unhappy. The 1 Life Path works so hard to succeed, and when they finish with one project, they move right on to the next. As a result, they don’t always make time for their bodies.

The 2 Life Path
The 2 Life Path is known for having a big heart, and loves deeply. I sometimes hear stories like, “The woman died of a broken heart.” If I am able to get the birth numbers of that person, I often find that they were a 2 Life Path. The 2 Life Path feels things intensely, and their lesson in life is to learn to have healthy emotional boundaries. My analogy for the 2 Life Path is if someone fell in a well and said, “Can you help me?” They would jump right in, and say, “What’s wrong?!”

The 3 Life Path
The 3 Life Path is the communicator and need to express themselves. If they feel they are not being heard, I have seen it frequently lead to issues with their throat, such as a very sore throat, or laryngitis – an actual inability to speak. If you are a 3 Life Path and you are in a relationship where you feel what you say does not matter, you may want to re-evaluate the relationship and consider moving on. Another great idea is to write a letter to the person who is troubling you instead of trying to talk about it. Tell the person to read your thoughts, and agree to discuss it at a later time.

The 4 Life Path
The 4 Life Path likes to have structure in their life. The fact that “A+B does equal C” is comforting to them. When life gets out of their control, and they feel they can’t fix it, it is very common for the 4 Life Path to get a major headache. And if the 4 feels really overwhelmed, it can actually lead to panic attacks. If you are a 4 Life Path, the next time you feel a headache coming on, take a look at your environment and see what is making you feel out of control. By being aware that you have done what you need to do, you can stop that headache before it becomes a real problem.

The 5 Life Path
It is hard for the 5 Life Path to relax. The 5 needs to have a lot of freedom in their life. If they feel trapped, they sometimes find unhealthy ways to escape such as drinking a little too much, or working nonstop. Since the 5 Vibration operates at such a high frequency, they have to be very careful with prescription drugs, because if they take the wrong ones, it can really backfire. Altering their mind can lead to excess drama in their lives. The 5 must be careful with what they put in their body, and it is actually very smart for them to seek out herbal and homeopathic remedies.

The 6 Life Path
The 6 Life Paths are nurturers, and also need to be in charge. I believe that the 6 Life Path is always trying to save the planet, and as a result, they have to be careful not to become the size of the planet. Their fear is that if they don’t do it, it won’t get done It is important that a 6 find a nutritional balance in their life. They must do what they can to avoid mindless eating while they are taking care of everyone else in their life.

The 7 Life Path
Although the 7 can be social, they really need their privacy and sacred space. If a 7 feels they can’t have their special time alone, they will be miserable and find unhealthy ways to escape, just like the 5 Life Path. To stay healthy, it would be wise for the 7 to keep a journal to purge their thoughts. The 7 is the Vibration that needs to find a base of faith they can believe in, or they can become cynical. While they work on the spiritual side of who they are, it actually helps them on a mental and physical level. Note: The water has a very calming effect on the 7. When the 7 is troubled, if they can get to the ocean or another body of water, they will start to feel better. Even just taking a warm bubble bath, hitting the pool or hot tub will bring some peace to the 7 Life Path.

The 8 Life Path
It is important for the 8 to stay keenly aware of any health issues that may arise and nip it in the bud. Since the 8 Life Path is here to establish financial security, they can get so caught in their work, or taking care of family, that they may ignore the early physical symptoms that can become a real problem later on. For example, if their back hurts a little bit, and they ignore it, the back can go completely out at a later time. If something in their body doesn't feel right, they should not let time pass before looking into it.

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:06 AM on Oct. 23, 2012 in Health

• The 9 Life Path
    The 9 Life Path is a very responsible Vibration, and they have a hard time asking for help, even when they really need it. They often believe that “If you loved me, you’d know what I need from you,” which is so often not the case. The other problem the 9 has is releasing the past. If their childhood was difficult, they often hang onto the pain, and that can lead to unhappiness. So the 9 Life Path must learn how to stay in the moment, and embrace today.
    They must learn to ask for help when they need it. They tend to hold their stress in their shoulders and neck; I see this as symbolic because they carry “the weight of the world” on their shoulders. The 9 should regularly get a head and neck message if at all possible. That release will help them feel so much better.

Ran out of characters! A first for me!!! Anyway, how accurate does this describe you? It fit me to a T!!!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• Oh this was Dr Oz the other day...here is the website to read more on it..

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/numerology-healing-numbers

Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 12:09 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• 6, don't really see myself as much of a nurturer or defender of the planet. I do eat a lot though and like being in charge.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:11 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• i am a number 5 and it actually describes me very well
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:43 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• 9
    "They tend to hold their stress in their shoulders and neck; I see this as symbolic because they carry “the weight of the world” on their shoulders. The 9 should regularly get a head and neck message if at all possible"-
    this ^ fits me to a tee, could have not gotten better medical dx from a MD. I get lots of headaches starting in neck and shoulders. and i do carry weight of world on me

"If their childhood was difficult, they often hang onto the pain"- i have let go (i think)
    and "They must learn to ask for help when they need it."- i do not have anyone to ask...anyone want to sign up?-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 7:45 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• I'm a 4.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:37 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• 2..."what's wrong, fiatpax?" Well it doesn't exactly fit me to a T, but I do have a big heart (or at least I like to think so.)
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:56 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• Truth and Love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Oct. 23, 2012

• My life no. is 4 and explains me to the T!
    momw2teens522

Answer by momw2teens522 at 5:49 PM on Oct. 23, 2012

• I am Life Path 6, seems fairly accurate.
    shesliketx

Answer by shesliketx at 6:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2012