QUESTION

ok today i am going in to talk with a lawyer over getting custody of my son. I am trying to move out of state to start a new life and career so what would be some good questions to ask them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Is it even possible to move out of the state if your childs father still resides there, would be my first question.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 12:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Is there a good reason why you want full costody of your son? If there is I would stress that is why you want to move out of the state. Not sure what questions to ask.
    JamiesMom08

Answer by JamiesMom08 at 12:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Why would you take your son away from his father? If dad truly is awful your son will still not see him as awful no matter what you see....if it's a safety issue, I can see that. If it's just you wanting to be a witch, think of the child you are ultimately going to hurt. Adults don't think of things the way their kids do....just think about it before you act on your "feelings".
    Anonymous