How can I block someone from being able to call my home phone?

Can I at least make it not ring when that specific person calls?

amber710

Asked by amber710 at 12:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think you can call the phone company and have a # blocked. Again I think, not 100% positive.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 12:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Check with your phone company to see if you have that feature on your phone? I know that that was part of a package when I had a home phone. Oh, and by the way, I learned that you can now do that with AT & T. It's called the Smart Plan. It blocks up to 15 numbers now for a 5.00 a month charge! Loving it!!!
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would to find out how I was thinking of going through the phone company but need the numbers but if there is an easier way I'd love that Im hoping I can block off the area code if i can
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 3:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009