Im having lower back pain is it normal at 27 weeks?

im 27 weeks pregnant and i have get bad lower back pain from just bending over sometimes. and it gets so bad that when i try to lay down its hard to relax so i just stay tensed up until its gone. i cant even clean my house cus very little work will cause it.

GraciesMom2013

Asked by GraciesMom2013 at 11:18 AM on Oct. 23, 2012 in Health

• You should talk to your Dr. I know that when I was pregnant my sciatic nerve acted up and would shoot pain from my lower back down the back of my leg and would make it sometimes very difficult to even move.

Anything that is causing you pain like that you should discuss with your Dr.  Nobody here can really help or ask you questions specific to you.  Your Dr.'s office can. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:06 PM on Oct. 23, 2012

• Call your doctor.

Bend at the knees, put some gentle heat on your back and don't worry about cleaning.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:18 PM on Oct. 23, 2012