what should I do

well to be brief I have been Dating my childs father for seven years, we argue constantly he recently put he was single and dating and he also took my pic off on his myspace page I feel like it was disrespect to me. Now he is trying to say ohh its just myspace no big deal. Am I overeacting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I'm not a MySpace lover but by changing his profile to single he is basically advertising that he is on the market, especially if he removed any mention of your existence from his page. I do think this is really a matter of disrespect and to me it says he has other plans. He wouldn't have done something like this if he was 100% devoted to your relationship.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 12:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No you're not over reacting. If he wants to be single, maybe its time for you to be. If you argue constantly its really not a healthy relationship. You may love him but girl you can do better by yourself, and with someone better in the future.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yes! if my boyfriend did that o there would be hell! but be careful hun he might make another one you dont know about and put you up on this original myspace to make you happy
    Lauren2008

Answer by Lauren2008 at 1:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• He's cheating on you, if not physically then emotionally. My only question is why have you put up with this for seven years. It's time to get free and move on.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 1:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• That is so wrong of him. To me it also seems really disrespectful. Especially because you two have a child together! He needs to grow up. Sit down with him and let him know how it makes you feel. See how he responds and go from there. Dont let him make you believe its not a big deal because it is a big deal if it is bothering you...
    jaja202

Answer by jaja202 at 5:08 PM on Feb. 10, 2009