bathroom....

Ok so i just posted the question about peeing alot & i mean ALOT.... every minute im in the bathroom...

Well i just went before i posted that and just went again after posting it... do you think i could be leaking fluids and not know it??... should i call my doc and just let him know or should i just wait it out??....

Its constant, i have never peed like this.... and its in large amounts, not just trickle..

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 12:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sure its just a UTI infection or something because like the first poster said you would be leaking all the time not just when you pee but If your really concerned about it I would call your doctor....they can do a swab culture to make sure theres no fluid coming out.
    cuddlek

Answer by cuddlek at 12:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Well if it was fluid it would not only come out when you need to go to the bathroom you would be wetting your underware. And it also sounds like you could have an infection. How far along are you?
    Anonymous

• 32 weeks today....
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would call your Dr if i was you
    Anonymous

• i was peeing alot turns out i have a uti
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 3:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009