OK TMI but just wondering....

I'm having a rather large amount of pressure in my behind especially when I sit. I know that the baby is low, but man o man every time I move it's painful. Is there anything I can do short of having this baby to not feel like this? I'm 37 weeks so I know that's where the baby's head most likely is.

P.S. I know it's not hemroids because there is no burning or itching and I just got checked last week by the OB and she didn't say anything

pinkbutterfly

Asked by pinkbutterfly at 12:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• in my experience i didnt have it.. but i asked a friend of mine and she said that babies head is engaged in your pelvic bone, and slipping into positon.. she also said that with the three babies she had, the only on that did this, was the girl, and she was the easiest birth... and she delivered soon after the feeling.. maybe within a week...
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Well I'm off now to see the OB for my appointment... I'll ask her too. Hope this baby just gets out soon. I hate feeling like I have to POOP 24hrs a day LOL.
    pinkbutterfly

Answer by pinkbutterfly at 12:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I am in beginning of third pregnancy but I can say from my first two my son did just what you are complaining of. The week I had him actually. Hope all goes well at doc.
    truckincowgirl

Answer by truckincowgirl at 1:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009