My 11 month old baby is still waking a lot at night but I can't let him cry himself to sleep...am I wrong? he is my thind child

VJmommy

Asked by VJmommy at 12:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No you're not wrong. A baby should never learn what it feels like to have his mother abandon him.

Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i would never let a baby or child CIO. good for you....maybe hes just going thru a stage. Mines only 5 mo. so I don't know but I think you are doing good.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 12:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My 11 month old still wakes once every night. I go to her, nurse her and put her right back to bed. Takes me 15 minutes max...much better than listening to her cio.

I always try and think of crying as them speaking. I'd never ignore my 4 year olds plea for help ( I'm really thirsty, I need to potty, I'm cold, etc.) in the middle of the night so why on earth would I ignore a non-verbal baby? JMO.
    2pink1blue

Answer by 2pink1blue at 2:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009