early period...14days

so i just had a period 2wks ago, 14days, exactly and I started my period again. ive googled some info on it but it doesnt seem to fit for me as reasons...like stress, lifechanges..ect. has anyone had experience with this. Will my period regulate again?

Shannon85

Asked by Shannon85 at 12:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• A lot would depend on your age. For women my age..knocking on the door of 50..it isn't uncommon. For much younger women unles they have polycystic Ovaries that woulf be unusual except for circumstances like you listed in your question. If you don't fit in any of those I would at least call my gyn to advise them of the situation.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would take a pregnancy test, just in case. And if it comes out positive, go see your doc ASAP. If it's negative, I'd talk to your doc also, but I don't think it's an emergency.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 12:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009