Is this normal? to have 3 or more periods a month... then have no period?

okay soo i havent a depo shot since before i had my first son .. that was prolly 5 years ago and my son is 3 now.. and i got the depo again in february this year and i didnt get my redose .. it ended in may .. i had regular periods for 2 months after the shot. then in late july,then august,sept, i had around 3 regular flow periods each month ... my last period started the 27 of september and ended october 1st .. and i tested wednesday it was negative and then the next morning i tested and it was negative .. im now4 days late for my period ... im not really having any pregnancy symptoms except for being moody and emotional .. and my temperature has been 100 to 103 everyday and my face is always warm . i was nauseous before i tested .. but im not that nauseous anymore.. i get cramps sometimes after sex .. the pain on a scale ranges from 3,4,5,6 depending on when i have cramps . .. and i sometimes get cramps more on my lower left side... i have regular discharge .. creamy white ... i pee alot. ....soo what do you think ? any of you been through this??

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 23, 2012 in Health

• IDK-- it could be alot of things,, I would say go get a blood test,, are you trying to have a baby or not?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 6:59 PM on Oct. 23, 2012

• Yes I'm ttc
    Luckyme3487

Comment by Luckyme3487 (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Oct. 23, 2012