Tampons

Do you flush or throw away your tampon?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Flush, except when I'm at my parents' house, because they have a septic system and you shouldn't flush tampons down those.
    Anonymous

• Throw away the applicator and wrap, flush the tampon.
    mrsjoeljr

Answer by mrsjoeljr at 12:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• throw away as they will destroy your plumbing/septic system.They expand and block pipes and also, if you are in public, how embarassing to overflow a toliet because of a tampon.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i used to flush at my old appartment. until my neighbor found one in his drain sink..it was def. from me. and my landlord had a plumber come out and they found like 10 in the pipe. he was mad so he tried to charge us.. I had no idea!
    but yea i still flush
    Anonymous

• trash it-- I dont want it to clog anything up and a plummer have to fish out the problem. . . . could you imagine asking him what was the problem and him saying "Miss, It was somthing you disgarted." lol
    BooHooMommy

Answer by BooHooMommy at 12:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my tampons r flushable
    momofa5yrold

Answer by momofa5yrold at 12:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I use OB, so there is no applicator and I flush it after use.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 12:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't get a period (hooray for pregnancy and breastfeeding!) so I don't use tampons :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 12:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I've never had a problem flushing...I had no idea they would clog up your drains.
    MommyToSmeech

Answer by MommyToSmeech at 12:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I flush my tampons and have been told by my friend's husband who is a plumber to stop flushing tampons. I still flush shh

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 12:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009